Keepers created a way to protect them
Keepers allows you to monitor you child online activity, by sharing with you only the negative messaging and behaviours displayed on their device, without invading to your child’s full content
What we detect
- Bullying & abusive language
- Use of sexual / unsolicited language
- Unsolicited contact from strangers
- Mental Health concerns
- Harmful & adult content websites
- App time usage and filter banned websites
- Location (with geo-fencing alerts)
How we detect
We monitor incoming and outgoing messaging on social media platforms, automatically tracking any suspicious, abusive, or inappropriate content, by referencing our smart, up-to-date phrases detection database.
Protecting without spying
Keepers is the only parental control app that prioritizes your kid's privacy by only displaying specific messages that have been identified as potentially dangerous.
We provide you, the parents, with cutting edge parental controls, allowing you to be more involved in your child's life without having to access their personal 'digital' space.
- We don't display non-offensive conversations to the parents
- We don't share personal images
- We don't share information with any third party
- We don't trace the parent's smartphone
Keepers Child Safety is GDPR complaint with end-to-end encryption. We will never misuse your personal and sensitive information.
We limit our collection and use of personal user data, purely to help protect kids online. We also ensure we are able to update and improve the app's features to improve the app and make it even more secure.